Become an Expert Reviewer[/vc_column_text][/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”advertise-feature-1″][vc_column][vc_row_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”15510″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column_inner][vc_column_inner width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
What the Review Arbitration Program can do for you
Set the story straight. If you feel that a review is unwarranted, inaccurate, and unsubstantiated, Defaulters.com in its official capacity will always advise you to seek legal counsel. If someone is deliberately publishing false and damaging complaints against you or your business, legal action (like a lawsuit) can go a long way to set a deterrent for the future. Our role is to be the Swiss in this situation and adopt a neutral position. We, however, assist with any legal process including responding to subpoenas.
However, as many users have pointed out to us, a legal resource is time-taking and costly. And as per our policy, we simply cannot remove any review since we cannot ascertain the legitimacy of the published content and its data due to a lack of manpower, time, and requisite expertise.
- Fill the below form
- State your case and explain how the review might be incorrect, fake or unsubstantiated
- Defaulters appoints independant arbitrators within 24 hours
- Review poster to verify his identity via email verification and phone verification within 72 hrs
- After verification, the poster submits his/her case to the arbitrators
- The review is deemed fake and is removed along with any comments published on the page if:
- Review poster fails to verify email
- Review poster fails to verify phone
- Review poster fails to substantiate his/her claims with evidence
- Review poster fails to provide sufficient explanation to our arbitrators.
Arbitration Program Application[/vc_column_text]This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.[/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”review-program”][vc_column][vc_row_inner el_class=”form_contact”][vc_column_inner][vc_column_text]
Business Advocacy Program
Advocacy program is a relationship between you and your most engaged consumers – the ones that choose to go a level higher to hold you accountable.[/vc_column_text]This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.[/vc_column_inner][/vc_row_inner][/vc_column][/vc_row]