Exquisite home products

Exquisite home products Review 73150

Reviews: 1


Total views: 4469

Published: 20 January 2023

Posted by: Anonymous

Hi, I’m a single mom. I was hired by this company exquisite home products like a month ago. When I got hired they said you get paid $1500 every two weeks regardless you sell or not. Paid vacations, benefits and travels. You have to find your own customers and you start by ripping off your family with their expensive products. The truth is you have to visit 30 people every 2 weeks. You give a 3hrs. Presentation about their products, after you get your family in debt and if you dont have anybodyelse to ripp off they tell you have to go door to door, cold calling, stand outside of a supermarket and bother people in order to succeed in this business which I never did !! ones you don’t have more family you don’t sell & you don’t get paid !!!Paid vacations and traveling ??? You got to qualified for every trip !!! You have to sell $35,000 to qualified for a convention where most companies like this one with less Money take you for free !! Lol. For a vacation that is only going to cost them around $800 the 4 days but you got to bring them $35,000 in new business. Not only that from that $35,000 you don’t get commission of the whole amount, the company keeps 60% of the sale and from the remaining 40% they calculate your percentage in every sale. For example from the remaining 40% they calculate your percentage or commission which it could be a 9% or a 12% of that. So the company keeps almost 80% or more. There’s two more position with a higher commission 24% and 30 % which nobody or not a lot of people reach there’s only a couple that probably get 30% and in ” 30 yrs of business”” this company only has 5 directors that have been there for years trying to build a “”team”” and open up another office. Which from those 5

Rate and Write a Review on Exquisite home products


Eric Glidewell Review

Hello I purchaced what was supposed to be a rebuilt 4t65e transmission from Eric Glidewell from St Joesph Mo. 8163512376 or 8162627470. I

Nelson & Kennard Review

I received a judgement letter from nelson and kennard attorneys at law with a judgement doller amount from an auto loan that i had with

Mary Rene Baxter Review

Report Filed: Mary Rene Baxter Dean Baxter 680 Hull Ave Lewisburg, Tennessee!! The landlords have a property at 680 Hull Ave in Lewisburg,

Attorney Jeff Foster Review

I have been harassed by these people for three years now. Today was the worst. They called me when I got off work and proceeded to tell me

Passage To India Review

Report Filed: Passage To India forced to pay tip Mountain View, California!! Just came back from Passage To India, Mountain View.They had

Anchor Towing Review

On Wednesday at about 3:50 pm i went to Sichuan Jin River restaurant to get dinner with a friend and then realized that i left my wallet

Puregc60 Review

Cant belive I fell for this crap. There product is crap. I am writing to dr oz and everyone I can find they did not give me my 14 day

Pinnacle Tax Advisors Review

When i hired pinnacle tax to help me with my debt to the IRS ,and the state tax dept , there insured me three things .. 1 that i would